Beef, goat or chicken bones
2-3 tbls Neterfoods turmeric powder buy here
Neter food Umami powder buy here
- Gather the cleaned bones into big pot add enough water to cover the bones, bring to a first boil, after about ten mins pour out the water and impurities fir a clear final broth.
- Add new water and bring to a boil ,
- Slice the garlic clove across into two and add to the pot of bones
- Cut onions into 4 and distribute around the bones
- Grate/slice/pound the ginger stalk or 2 teaspoons of ground dry ginger
- Add a teaspoon of the umami powder, a teaspoon of ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder
- Boil for 30 mins, reduce the heat to the lowest and cook for at least 12 hours.
- Once reduced and you can smell the beautiful aroma and see the colour, strain and enjoy